Re: [Condor-users] (no subject)

 i try to find the config file,the result is as follows:

[root@cngrid219 condor-7.0.3]# find -name condor_configure
./src/condor_scripts/condor_configure
./src/stork/condor_configure
./src/release_dir/sbin/condor_configure
./src/strip_dir/sbin/condor_configure
./src/static_unstrip_dir/sbin/condor_configure
./src/static_dir/sbin/condor_configure
./src/release_skeleton/condor-7.0.3/condor_configure

 where i should put these files? /etc/condor? or other?

======= 2008-06-27 11:22:48 您在来信中写道:=======