[Condor-users] "Start" is always False?

Hi all,
I'm having trouble running a job on a machine (I'm using Condor 7.0.2)
It's a very simple program, and I submit it to "vanilla" universe.
As soon as I submit the job, it goes to the "idle" state and stays like that. When I run 'condor_q -better-analyze', it show that the machine that the job is supposed to run on "rejects your job because of their own requirements" and that "Reason for last match failure: no match found". When I run 'condor_status', that machine is always reported as "Owner / Idle". The 'Start' configuration expression on that machine is: ( (KeyboardIdle > 15 * 60) && ( ((LoadAvg - CondorLoadAvg) <= 0.3) || (State != "Unclaimed" && State != "Owner")) ) The machine isn't used by anybody (neither interactively nor remotely) and there are no programs running on it (the load is quite low) When I try to change the value of 'Start' to 'True', the job runs immediately. Is there a way to find out why the machine isn't running jobs with the normal value of 'Start' expression? Is there a command similar to 'condor_config_val' that can be used to find out the values of 'LoadAvg' and 'CondorLoadAvg'?

Thanks in advance.

-Omonbek