[Condor-users] DAGman in WS-API ?

Hi,

I am designing a new application that uses Condor and thus I am
researching on the features provided by each component I might use.

I have successfully used Condor DAGman from the command line
(condor_submit_dag), but as my app is in Java I'd rather communicate
to condor using the WS-API. However, when reading the manual at
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.0/4_4Application_Program.html#SECTION00541000000000000000
I don't find a way to specify dependencies among jobs.

Are DAGs supported in the WS-API like in the command line? I would
appreciate it if someone could clarify this for me and perhaps give me
some pointers to information that could help me get it running.

As a side question, if DAGs can be submitted, I'd really like to be
able to retrieve DOT information for that DAG, the same I do by
including a 'DOT file_name'  line in the condor submission file when I
do it from the command line.

Thank you for your help,

Matt