[Condor-users] Using Condor for interactive work

Hello,

I have a cluster of a dozen linux boxes running Condor.  I have, in
the past, used it exclusively for batch jobs.  I would like to use
Condor to run interactive jobs form my desktop machine (also linux).
I have complete control over the cluster, no-one else uses it, so
there is no question of jobs being pre-empted by the owner using the
keyboard.

Is it possible to use Condor to run interactive jobs?  I have poked
around using google but can find no clear answer to that question.

Thanks,
Roger