[Condor-users] condor_q failure

Hi,

I'm reinstalled condor version 7.0.1 It is installed in one compute
node and in the central serveur. The first trouble I have is that
condor_rm for a job don't work well on the compute node. So I stop
condor, by kill all the process. Then I start it again. Then I do:

$ condor_q
-- Failed to fetch ads from: <ip:38823> : hostname
SECMAN:2007:Failed to end classad message

If I check on the log file, their is no error their. Did, you had this
trouble before? How can I have information that help me to debug?

thanks

Frederic Bastien