Re: [Condor-users] restrict usage to few executables

>  I would like to forbide *some* users to send their own
> executables and allow them just to run /usr/bin/exec1 and
> /usr/local/bin/exec2.
> Can I do that ?

Offhand I can think of any feature in Condor that lets you control what
users can do at this level of detail. Your best bet is to wrap access to
pool in your own submission/authentication mechanism. Don't let users
submit directly to your pool, have them submit through your own
interface that applies its own security policy.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.