[Condor-users] Macro substitution from job's own ClassAd

Hello,

I would like to refer to the DAGMan job id in a command file for a job
node (to pass it as an argument to the job executable). Is that possible
somehow? I thought about using a substitution macro like $$(DAGManJobId)
or even $$([MY.DAGManJobId]), but it seems that substitution macros may
only expand to attributes from a target machine's ClassAd, but not from a
job's own ClassAd (at least these are the only example I found in the
documentation). Why is that? I suppose that after a match both ClassAds
are available?...

Regards,
Jan Ploski