Re: [Condor-users] condor_compile in windows?

No, you haven't missed anything - condor_compile on Windows is in fact
a dead end.
There is no support for condor_compile or checkpointing on Windows.
(In theory, I'd imagine the actual condor_compiling could be made to
work as a cross compiler/linker for Linux jobs without too much
trouble, but I don't know why you'd want to bother with that)

I don't actually imagine that windows checkpointing is ever going to
be supported at a per-process level, but nearly everyone will be happy
with suspending and migrating virtual machines so it's not going to be
that big of a loss.

-Erik