Re: [Condor-users] Error while using grid universe (Failed to create proxy delegation)

On Nov 4, 2008, at 3:12 PM, mohamed mostafa wrote:
On Nov 4, 2008, at 10:19 AM, mohamed mostafa wrote:
$ myproxy-init -a -s nodea.uofr.ca -l aboulela -k condor
Your identity: /O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-nodea/CN=MOHAMED
ABOULELA

I notice that you are not using a well-known CA. Does the GT4 GRAM
service you are submitting to recognize this CA?

I'm using the simple CA certificate authority deployed in the same machine.

Is everything on the same computer? Is the GRAM GT4 instance on the same computer? Both computers need to know about your CA, not just the one you submit from.

I suspect the problem is when you Condor-G attempts to delegate a
proxy to the remote computer. Do you have access to the GRAM logs on
the remote computer? Does your local GridManager log have anything
useful in it?
Nothing in globus-condor.log file

How about the container.log?

-alain