[Condor-users] Condor_q analyze question

Hi All,
We are trying to understand why a job appears to be running and accumulating cpu time in the condor_q output, but are told by the end user that his job is no longer accessing the files it should be along the computations typical pathway. In hopes of understanding if the priority is so low that it is starving , he looked at using the analyze flag to condor_q. Unfortunately we get this result:

$ condor_q -pool condor -name blaze -analyze 527579.0
Error: Collector has no record of schedd/submitter

Is it possible we have an improper configuration that short circuits analyze reporting? Is there something we need to make sure is set in order to get this kind of reporting when queried? Any help you can provide will be appreciated. Thanks,
Brandon