[Condor-users] 2 questions about the condor scheduler

hi Condor team,

I will work on real time HD video coding; I’ll implement an algorithm of video coding on grid computing because of the computational needed by the algorithms of video coding such as H264 (MPEG 4 part 10).I've chosen Condor because it is dedicated for the high throughput computing
Please, I have 2 questions:
  1- Is condor recommended for the multimedia application especially when we work with HD resolution i.e. a tremendous amount of data required for coding
  2- I’ll work on real time HD video coding, after some researches I realized that condor is not suitable for constraint of real time.
Is it possible to make some modification on condor’s scheduler to make it support the real time constraint?

MSM