[Condor-users] Webservice deployment in Java Axis

Hi All,

I'm trying to deploy the condor web service using tomcat6 and Java Axis. In all the tutorials and documentation that I've read online, I'm finding that no one ever seems to explicitly deploy their web service. Is this automagically done with Condor? If so, what is the default URL?

I added the following lines to my condor_config and restarted condor.

WEB_ROOT_DIR=$(RELEASE_DIR)/web
ENABLE_SOAP = TRUE
ALLOW_SOAP = */*
ENABLE_WEB_SERVER = TRUE
QUEUE_ALL_USERS_TRUSTED = TRUE

I tried the above settings. I've also tried the above with setting the port number with the following setting.

SCHEDD_ARGS = -p 7000

I've also tried creating java server code from the condorSchedd WSDL using WSDL2Java and explicitly deploying it to a specified location using the Axis AdminClient.

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java --server-side --skeletonDeploy true condorSchedd.wsdl java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -l http://130.191.27.147:8080/axis/services/CondorSchedd condor/deploy.wsdd

This too did not work. In all the above cases, Tomcat outputs not error messages and the AdminClient outputs no error messages. How can I tell the URL of the web service?

Thank you so much.

Carny Cheng