[Condor-users] why use condor?

Hello!

I am in the process of setting up my first cluster for distribute and
parallel computing. The cluster is made of a DELL PE2950 server acting
as the frontend, and many DELL PE1950 servers as compute nodes. All
servers have two 4-core Xeon processors. I will install Rocks 5.1 as the
cluster operating system. But I am lost regarding the software to use as
resource manager and job scheduler. The most popular are Condor, SGE and
Torque+Maui. I would like to hear from the experienced users of this
list, about the benefits of using Condor over the others.

Many many thanks in advance!

Cheers

Marcelo

--