Re: [Condor-users] DAGMAN delay between submit of job and scheduling of that job

Hi,

I see those delay too. What happen I think is that the negotiator do a
negociation only each NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL(default 300). So what I
suppose happen is that when condor_dagman get submited, it set reset
the time interval to 0. So you have a full NEGOTIATOR_INTERVALs to
wait when condor_dagman do its condor_submit.

I just added "NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL = 60" to my config file and it should help.

see http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.0/3_3Configuration.html#SECTION004317000000000000000
for the definition of NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL

Frédéric Bastien