[Condor-users] Pool lobotomy?

Hi,

I'm thinking about an OS upgrade of our pool, starting with a subset of
nodes (one submit node, a couple of worker nodes).
Is there an easy way to split the pool while keeping its old configuration
for the machines not affected yet, with modifications only made to the
upgrades ones? To avoid confusion and incompatibilities, I'm intending
to have jobs from the "old" part only be run on "old" nodes, while jobs
submitted from the "new" schedd node should run only on "new" nodes.
(Of course, this could be 'easily' fixed by declaring a completely new
pool ... which what I'm hesitating to do at this moment)

Any ideas?

 Cheers,
 Steffen

--
Steffen Grunewald * MPI Grav.Phys.(AEI) * Am M�erg 1, D-14476 Potsdam
Cluster Admin * http://pandora.aei.mpg.de/merlin/ * http://www.aei.mpg.de/