Re: [Condor-users] Limiting jobs' disc usage?

I remember I read on the SGE (Grid Engine) mailing list related to
limiting disk space of a job. At the start of the job, the prolog runs
and sets up disk quota for the user. At job end, the epilog clears the
disk quota.

Note that if there are 2 or more jobs from the same user running on
the same node, then the prolog/epilog needs to handle the limit
correctly by adding some way to count the number of jobs running on
the node.

Also note that if the user is log on to the system, then this way may
not work at all!

--Chi