Re: [Condor-users] Limiting jobs' disc usage?

Mark Calleja wrote:
Yet another possible approach is given at:

http://nmi.cs.wisc.edu/node/1477

Thanks - somehow I overlooked this when looking at the recipes and FAQs, so I'll see if it works for us.

Ideally I'd have Condor's execute directories on a separate partition, but as I'm trying to shoe-horn Condor into an existing infrastructure I don't have that option.

--
Liam Gretton                                    L.Gretton@xxxxxxxxxxx
IT Services                                   http://www.lboro.ac.uk/