[Condor-users] Linking problem of condor_compile with STL libraries

Hi,
 I  have been having some problem with STL/GSL libraries and condor_compile. It runs fine when I am generating the .o files
from the C files. But at the last step when I am doing something like this:

condor_compile /usr/bin/c++ -Wno-deprecated -w -fpermissive -O2  -fPIC -static -static-libgcc file.o   -o helloWorld -rdynamic -L{LIBFILE_PATH}/lib -lEM -lsfftw -lsrfftw -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm -lhdf5 -lz -lmpich -lpng -ltiff -ljpeg

It gives me all sorts of error like the following:

: undefined reference to `std::_Rb_tree_insert_and_rebalance(bool, std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, std::_Rb_tree_node_base&)'

this is just one example.. there are other similar errors as well. Has anyone ever run into this problem? Any idea about how to solve it? Am I missing some
other library flag that I need to specify?
My gcc version is 3.4.6 Red-Hat.

Thanks.
Tan
Tanzima Zerin Islam
Graduate Student
School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Purdue University