Re: [Condor-users] DAGMan

Hello,

I searched myself for the error and I think I found it. I would say there is
a bug in the dag-system.

Our machines are configured in the condor_config with the entry
  APPEND_REQUIREMENTS =
subnet!="10.4.130"&&subnet!="10.4.131"&&subnet!="10.4.133"
because I don't want jobs to be started in these subnets.

As I posted earlier, when I submit the dag-job with this configuration, I
get the error
  The Requirements attribute for job 10.0 did not evaluate. Unable to start
job

Now, when I add
  APPEND_REQUIREMENTS =
to the condor_config.local on the submitting node everything works fine. Is
there a rigorouser limitation for the requirements in the dag-system?
BTW, there is no probleam with the longer APPEND_REQUIREMENTS-setting when I
submit normal jobs.

Kind regards,
Thomas Bauer