Re: [Condor-users] DAGMan

Hi Matt,

> Do the requirements on 10.0 look legit? Can you post them?
> Use "condor_q
> -l 1.0" to get them since Condor is altering them during submission.

The command condor_q -l for the condor_dagman.exe-job gives:

Requirements = (subnet != "10.4.130" && subnet != "10.4.131" && subnet !=
"10.4.133") && (Arch == "INTEL") && (OpSys == "WINNT51") && (Disk >=
DiskUsage) && ((Memory * 1024) >= ImageSize)

This looks fine to me.

> So you know, condor_dagman actually condor_submits jobs. So

Yeah, I know that ;-) And at this point I don't understand why the dag-jobs
don't start. When I submit 'normal' jobs from this node, everything works
fine, but dag-jobs produce the error-message, that the requirements couldn't
be evaluated.

> if you are
> submitting the DAG from host X to host Y, condor_dagman will be
> submitting on host Y with host Y's configuration.

I would say this is partially correct, because the scheduler makes the
problems here, named by you as host X. The schedlog on host X tells about
the problems to evaluate the requirements. And when I change the
configuration on host X to "APPEND_REQUIREMENTS =" (in order to shrink the
requirements) the dag-jobs run as expected.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Thomas Bauer