Re: [Condor-users] cleaning job directories with tmpwatch instead

For temporary debugging, tou can turn off condor_preen (undefine PREEN in the config file), but this will only help in situations where the normal job directory cleanup fails, which is probably not the case you are trying to debug.

The only other option I can think of is to write a USER_JOB_WRAPPER that copies the job directory to some other location after the job exits.

--Dan

Ian Stokes-Rees wrote:
We'd like to configure condor *not* to delete job working directories in order to facilitate job debugging. Instead, we'll clean up via tmpwatch on a daily basis. Is there any way to configure this? 30 minutes of googling and reading the Condor configuration manual has only shown up SPOOL and VALID_SPOOL_FILES, neither of which seem like the right thing.

Cheers,

Ian
--
Ian Stokes-Rees                            W: http://sbgrid.org