Re: [Condor-users] condor_shadow failed to detect the quickly job which cannot update Shadow

Hi Todd,

	As per your replay for my query about Condor_Shadow failing.
you said there is a way to detect it by configuring Condor to send its
own keep alive packets between specified time interval.can you please
tell about that configuration you are mentioning here.

please help me to figure out this issue.

Thank you.

by
Johnson

www.wipro.com