[Condor-users] Testing condor deployment under condor

Hi,

I am developing test suites for ETICS and among the different operation I need to launch instance of condor daemons on the WN. In other words the job submitted to WN (being executed by condor) should be installing ETICS software stack and as part of it launch condor daemons.

I am wondering how can I detect that I am already running inside condor process? Simple ps ... would probably do, however I am wondering whether you may advice something better.

Thank you for comments.

Regards,
Marian

--