Re: [Condor-users] DiskUsage >= Disk

Espen Braastad wrote:
Now to my question;
I am not able to find -where- condor gets the value 8128 from. On the node itself, in the $HOME directory of <jobid> there is 16GB available. I didn't find any explaination of the Disk property of the nodes in the documentation either.

Can someone please give me a pointer to the source of the Disk value?

It looks like the issue has been solved. The disk available reported from each node (as the Disk parameter in condor_status -l <node>) is reported from the /home partition, and divided by the number of CPU cores available on the node. Condor is installed underneath /home/condor/, so the answer to my question should problably be one of these two:

* The home partition of the user trying to submit jobs
* The partion where condor is installed

Thank you :-)

--
mvh