Re: [Condor-users] time spend in the queue

You can also play some tricks on -format and instead of:

	... -format "%s \n" JobStartDate

you could:

	... -format "%s" JobStartDate -format "\n" ClusterId

It works because ClusterId is always there. Of course, figuring out how to handle data points without a JobStartDate may lead you to simply filtering them out anyway.

Best,

matt

Frédéric Bastien wrote:
When getting the list of negative number I found the cause of those
negative number. I had a bad understanding of what condor_history do
when a -print make reference to a variable that don't exit.

Here:

condor_history -format "%s " QDate -format "%s \n" JobStartDate

when JobStartDate don't exist(when it didn't started, job removed or
still in queue) the \n was not printed too. The fact that their was
not a job by line in that case caused my script to make some error.
Adding the constraint -const "NumJobStarts" solved by problem.

thanks

Frédéric Bastien