[Condor-users] Hadoop jobs on condor pool

I have a user interested in running hadoop applications on our condor
pool.   I see some talks from condor week about Hadoop on demand, but when I
start to dig further it looks like hadoop on demand only really supports
torque at the moment.   Does anyone have a solution or any tips on this?

Another possible solution that I have thought of is running torque and using a feature like condor on demand/glide in to allow users to continue to use condor and not have to modify their jobs.   Does anyone have any sort of experience with a setup like that?

--
David Anderson
mr.anderson.neo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx