Re: [Condor-users] java machines with > 2gb

Daniel Forrest wrote:
Michael,

You'll note from my previous posts that I'm setting -Xmx1g

FWIW - on my system, java doesn't like -Xmx1g.  Try -Xmx1024m instead.

Or just don't pass anything at all and let the JVM pick its own default max heap size.

Running with no -Xms... would be a great way to see if you are just having JVM issues on those machines in general. It's possible that there is something in your environment that lets the JVM start when you run condor_starter -classad, but not when the condor_startd does.

Best,

matt