Re: [Condor-users] Installation on Vista

Hi Ben,

Thanks. I got this message in the midst of the output in the condor_install log file:

DEBUG: Error 2738:  Could not access _vbscript_ runtime for custom action

I found a fix and reinstalled and all seems to be fine now.

thanx
steve

Stephen C. Upton

Research Associate
SEED (Simulation Experiments & Efficient Designs) Center
Operations Research Department
Naval Postgraduate School
Cell: 831-402-3888
NIPR: scupton@xxxxxxx