Von: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Ian Cottam
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. September 2008 16:51
An: Condor-Users Mail List
Betreff: Re: [Condor-users] Installation on Vista

Sorry if I have the wrong end of the stick...
but have you tried right clicking the installer and selecting Run As administrator?
-Ian

Thomas Laue wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have encountered the same problem. The graphical installation problem stops right after the license agreement page with an unknown error. The installation log file reports a failed installation (error code 1603). Could someone tell me what might be the reason of this problem. I am attaching the complete log file to this message.
>
> Thank you for your help in advance.
>
> Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
> Thomas Laue

> The archives can be found at:

Ian Cottam
Information Systems Manager
Manchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre &
School of Materials &
School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science
The John Garside Building (Room G.002)
The University of Manchester
e: ian.cottam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t: 0161 306 5198
m: 07856 849831
http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/Ian.Cottam
[Remember: your hard disk *will* fail, it's just a question of when.]