Re: [Condor-users] daemons_vertical_history and daemons_vertical tables in quill

I sent the file to Erik off-list.  There is already an active
condor-admin ticket on this topic.

Steve Timm

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Erik Paulson wrote:

Can you send me the full Quill Log file (and, if it's handy, the
sql.log and schedd_sql.log, if you use that too?)

You can send it to me directly, or put it into condor-admin, your choice.

-Erik