Re: [Condor-users] partial read access

Hi,

I had thought of that option. But what happen is that another admin
here that have kerberised some application decided to look over the
condor/kerberos problem. He had already implemented a first solution
over the jobclassad and it is working. As he never used condor before
that is already great. As its me who manage condor, I wanted to finish
correctly the integration with condor before putting it in production.
I just wanted to know if I needed to change the current solution or I
could just change the configuration of condor. So I will change the
implementation.

thanks for the information

Frédéric Bastien