Re: [Condor-users] how download condor-7.2.0-linux-x86-debian40.tar.gz with command line?

Hi

walid saad wrote:
> I need to download the pakage condor-7.2.0-linux-x86-debian40.tar.gz
> with a command line like wget for the debian distribution.
> I am a condor mailing list member.

I fear that's not (directly) possible, since you need to register first
on the web page and then you get a download adress with a long hash
inside. I.e. you need to register the download before you can get this
link, after that you can use wget to download any advertised binary.

HTH

Carsten