From: Manoj Kulkarni [mailto:kul_manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 4/9/2009 6:50 AM
To: Alas, Alex [FEDI]
Subject: RE: condor help required

Hello Alex,

Good Morning!! How are you doing?  Are you experiencing any problem with Condor mailing system? I am not getting Condor mails now a days from Condor User community. Even i am not able to open archived mail-list page on condor website.

I had some problem with my condor pool, so I removed condor from all machine & now again trying to implement from scratch. But i am stuck at credd configuration. I have simple 2 workstation pool with one master & 1 execution node. without run_as_owner parameter jobs run well. But after configuring cred daemon, job runs with owner's id only when submitted on master. It does not work when submitted from exec node, and job stays in I state.

Can you guide me on where am i going wrong? Or do you have any step-by-step guide to implement condor?

Thanks,
Manoj

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:22:30 -0500 "Alas, Alex [FEDI]" wrote

Manoj,

think what you just did is to enable only 1 CPU for that machine on your condor
pool.

Alex