Re: [Condor-users] ClassAds of hibernating machines

Ben Burnett wrote:

>> Is there a way to access these ClassAds for longer,
>> or is the wakeup script responsible for retaining this
>> information?

> The problem is an implementation flaw.
> We've changed the Collector so that it now assigns an
> almost infinite life-time to the ads of sleeping machines.
> This will be available in the upcoming 7.2.2 release.

Is a "sleeping" machine any machine with which an earlier
established connection has been lost? Or are "sleeping"
machines only those who have been hibernated by Condor?

In other words:
is, or is there not a difference between hibernated machines,
and machines who got cut off otherwise (disfunctional internet
connection; sudden power off; etc.).

Thanks.
Rob.