[Condor-users] Can't find address of local schedd

Hello,

I am running Condor 7.05 in a Rocks 5.1 cluster. Users were submitting
jobs normally, but today, suddenly, Condor doesn't accept any jobs.
Below is the message we obtain when trying to submit:

$ condor_submit hello.sub

ERROR: Can't find address of local schedd

and whit condor_q

$ condor_q
Error:

Extra Info: You probably saw this error because the condor_schedd is not
running on the machine you are trying to query. If the condor_schedd is not
running, the Condor system will not be able to find an address and port to
connect to and satisfy this request. Please make sure the Condor daemons are
running and try again.

Extra Info: If the condor_schedd is running on the machine you are trying to
query and you still see the error, the most likely cause is that you have
setup a personal Condor, you have not defined SCHEDD_NAME in your
condor_config file, and something is wrong with your SCHEDD_ADDRESS_FILE
setting. You must define either or both of those settings in your config
file, or you must use the -name option to condor_q. Please see the Condor
manual for details on SCHEDD_NAME and SCHEDD_ADDRESS_FILE.

Apparently Condor daemons are not running any more:

$ ps -ef | grep condor
500      21305 20730  0 17:25 pts/2    00:00:00 grep condor

I am new to Condor. So, I will thanks any help.

Thanks in advance

Marcelo