Re: [Condor-users] Did something change in the 7.2.2 Windows release?- I can't see startds any more

> Ian,
>
> Does your collector log say anything strange?  Specifically,
> look for a
> line containing "REJECTION".  Some code was added to reject
> incompatible
> ads from newer (7.3+) daemons that are using CCB.  If that is getting
> triggered in your case, then something has gone wrong.

Ah: no REJECTION lines but it is complaining about
INVALIDATE_STARTD_ADS:

4/16 08:47:39 ScheddAd     : Inserting ** "< sj-bs3400-272.altera.com ,
137.57.203.81 >"
4/16 08:47:41 (Sending 28 ads in response to query)
4/16 08:47:41 Got QUERY_STARTD_PVT_ADS
4/16 08:47:41 (Sending 18 ads in response to query)
4/16 08:47:50 Got INVALIDATE_STARTD_ADS
4/16 08:47:50     **** Removing stale ad: "<
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , 137.57.203.81 >"
4/16 08:47:50 (Invalidated 1 ads)
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , 137.57.203.81 >"
4/16 08:47:50 (Invalidated 1 ads)
4/16 08:47:50     **** Removing stale ad: "<
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , 137.57.203.81 >"
4/16 08:47:50 (Invalidated 1 ads)
4/16 08:47:50 Got INVALIDATE_SCHEDD_ADS
4/16 08:47:50     **** Removing stale ad: "< sj-bs3400-272.altera.com ,
137.57.203.81 >"
4/16 08:47:50 (Invalidated 1 ads)

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.