[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Condor and Windows
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:04:23 +0100
- From: "Kewley, J \(John\)" <john.kewley@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Condor and Windows
The users in our pool cannot currently run code that needs access to a
site licence since the user condor on Windows runs as does not have
to access the licence server machine.
I can see 2 possibilities:
1. Set up credd etc to run jobs as the actual user
2. "promote" the condor user to allow it to access such stuff
I remember the way to do the latter used to be by amending the user that
condor runs these "nobody" jobs on Windows, but can't find the
for this - is this still the recommended way to do it? Whichever, can
point me at the right documentation/notes?
PS I hope you are all having a great time at Condor Week - don't drink
much beer or eat too much bacon at Wandos!