[Condor-users] Condor and Windows

Hi

The users in our pool cannot currently run code that needs access to a
site licence since the user condor on Windows runs as does not have
permissions
to access the licence server machine.

I can see 2 possibilities:
1. Set up credd etc to run jobs as the actual user
2. "promote" the condor user to allow it to access such stuff

I remember the way to do the latter used to be by amending the user that
condor runs these "nobody" jobs on Windows, but can't find the
documentation
for this - is this still the recommended way to do it? Whichever, can
someone
point me at the right documentation/notes?

Cheers

JK

PS I hope you are all having a great time at Condor Week - don't drink
too
much beer or eat too much bacon at Wandos!