[Condor-users] how to use python to submit condor jobs automatically

Hi,
       I am trying to use python to create the submit batch file, sub file, and then submit jobs automatically by python. But however, when submitting jobs, there are no errors in python interface, the jobs are also not submitted into condor when I check the condor queue.
      I use  "p1=os.popen('condor_submit c:\test\gridtest\sleep.sub').read()",  " p2=os.popen('condor_q').read() "
      I can read the condor_q informations,  which means the dos command can be executed,  but why the condor_submit could not be executed?
      Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!

Tao