[Condor-users] Throttling preemption

Currently I'm setting up a condor installation and we use BLCR to for checkpointing by using a wrapper script which catches the SIGTERM signal from condor and saves the related process information.  This works properly, but preempting multiple jobs simultaneously places a substantial load on our NFS server.  Is there any way to throttle the negotiator such that it only is allowed one preemption every 5 minutes or so?  I'm thinking maybe there is something additional I could place in PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS, but am coming up short.

Thanks,
Mitch Hayenga