[Condor-users] lamscript boot error (bug??)

Dear Condor-users,

While trying the parallel universe using lamscript (for lam version
7.1.4), I got it running on single dual-core PC, but when I try to run
on additional PCs, I get following error:

[: 153: executable: bad number
[: 41: executable: bad number
n-1<6489> ssi:boot:base:linear: booting n0 (VM1)
n-1<6489> ssi:boot:base:linear: booting n1 (VM2)
LAM failed to execute a process on the remote node "VM2".
LAM was not trying to invoke any LAM-specific commands yet -- we were
simply trying to determine what shell was being used on the remote
host.

LAM tried to use the remote agent command
"/home/administrator/condor/condor/libexec/condor_ssh"
to invoke "echo $SHELL" on the remote node.
n-1<6494> ssi:boot:base:linear: Failed to boot n1 (VM2)
n-1<6494> ssi:boot:base:linear: aborted!
lamboot did NOT complete successfully
When I manually do lamboot, it works, but when the same command is
given through lamscript, it gives above error!!

Please help me out, what to do in this case!

Thanking you in advance,

Sincerely,
Yogesh