[Condor-users] ideal configuration for minimum idle time

Hi all,

I’m developing an application for video coding over Condor, Time of coding is an important criteria in my case, so I want to configure condor to minimize the Idle time as possible è run jobs received as soon as possible.

The configuration files contain a lot of parameter to configure like “START = TRUE”, Please which of them are dedicated to configure time criteria.

Is there an ideal configuration of the central manager and other workers (OS, CPU, RAM …). I work now with ubuntu and I’ve noticed that after send some jobs, there a problem on send jobs (the central manager became unreachable) and even ubuntu became very heavy

Thx a lot