[Condor-users] grid universe and full-port

Hi,
I have recompiled condor 7.2.4 on Debian5 and produced the corresponding deb package, together with my team colleagues. I specified the --disable-full-port option to configure as full-port is discouraged for Debian in the configure script.

Appartently --disable-full-port doesn't include the standard Universe. I am wondering if this option is compatible with the grid Universe which is
the use case I need to work with.

Does condor 7.2.4 compiled with --disable-full-port support the grid Universe?

Thanks,
Michele