[Condor-users] How to setup dedicated and opportunistic in workstation???

Hello,,

I'm new to condor, i've just setup a cluster using rock cluster and condor
roll..I want to use half of the compute node as workstation..

When i set up the compute node as dedicated resource, using option no 1
and 2 as in the
examples($CONDOR_ETC/examples/condor_config.local.dedicated.resource). I
can run mpi job using parallel universe. But when i use option no 3 the
node that i set up as dedicated resource missing from condor_status.
According to the manual I must define the opportunistic basic first, but I
think its done by default, using UWCS_* configuration...

Somebody can give me a hint???