Re: [Condor-users] About

Hi Zhu,

Please check the following configurations:

1. In condor_config file on your central manager machine, do the following:
CONDOR_HOST = your Hostname
HOSTALLOW_READ = *
HOSTALLOW_WRITE = *

2. On the other two machines, make changes in condor_config file
HOSTALLOW_READ = *
HOSTALLOW_WRITE = *

and condor_config.local file
CONDOR_HOST = your central manager's domain name or ip address

3. All the machines, now add /opt/condor-7.2.4/bin in the path and then start condor_master

4. Watch the log files to see if anything goes wrong

By the way, which kind of Condor release are you trying to install? Maybe you can turn to the rpm version which should be much easier.

Cheers

-Hailong