[Condor-users] Check node "health" before starting job?

Hi,

What is a good way to check a node's "health" before starting a job? Some items are checked by condor and available in ClassAds --- free memory for example. There are a couple issue that might arise that we know will cause jobs to fail to run, an example is a missing mount point. If say /datastore is empty, I don't want any new jobs to start. How can this be implemented?

Thanks,
Tom Rockwell
Michigan State U.