[Condor-users] Does birectional flocking also facilitate job forwarding?

Hello,

Imagine I have three condor masters, each managing their
own pool of PCs. The masters are connected by "bidirectional"
flocking as follows:

   master1  <---->  master2  <----> master3

so that master1/master2 can exchange jobs, and master2/master3
can exchange jobs.

Is it then possible that jobs, submitted to master1, will be executed
on a pool PC of master3?
In other words, does flocking allow job forwarding by master2?

Another question: to configure bidirectional flocking, can I simply add
the following in my master's condor_config.local file:
   FLOCK_FROM = <comma separated list of hostnames and/or IP-numbers>
   FLOCK_TO = ${FLOCK_FROM}
?

Thank you!
Rob.