[Condor-users] Copying job attrs into slot attrs

Is there a way for copying a Job attribute over to the slot that it is running?

I'm trying to configure a job policy that depends on how many slots are using a local resource.

I've looked at STARTD_SLOT_ATTRS but I can't see a way of updating a slot attribute without using START_CRON_ etc. dynamic updates. The problem here is that I then depend on update intervals I might miss an update.

By copying a job attribute over the policy can then simply count how many jobs on that machine are using a resource.
Any thoughts?

Best,
William