[Condor-users] Condor on Ubuntu Linux

Hi,

I have setup a condor pool within out lab on 4 Linux machines (Ubuntu 9.04) and 2 windows boxes (WinXP). I can submit jobs which execute on the machine submitting the job but when I try to specify a remote machine I get this error in the error output file: ".: 862: Can't open /opt/condor-7.4.0/local.Landjager/execute/bin/util/arch.sh"

Landjager is the Linux CONDOR_HOST. If I look at the log I see that Condor understands that I want to send the job to a machine with the requirements and even goes so far as to attempting to run it on the remote machine. But before it actually starts this error is output. Would anyone know what this means? There is no arch.sh shell script in the local.$(HOSTNAME) folder? Thanks!

Shawn

--
Regards,
Shawn P. Serbin

begin:vcard
fn:Shawn P. Serbin
n:Serbin;Shawn
org:UW - Madison;Forest and Wildlife Ecology (FWE)
adr:1630 Linden Dr.;;120 Russell Labs;Madison;WI;53706;USA
email;internet:serbin@xxxxxxxx
title:Graduate Research Assistant
tel;work:(608) 263-9107
url:http://rs.forest.wisc.edu/