[Condor-users] Submit jobs to run on another machine

Hi,

I have set up a condor pool with two machines running on Kubuntu 9.10. One central manager, and a second machine running condor_master, condor_schedd & condor_startd. I can submit jobs from the central manager and the jobs run on both machines. But when I submit jobs from the second machine the jobs will only run on that machine, and not the central manager. Also, when I enter 'condor_q -g' on the second machine, it says:
-- Failed to fetch ads from: <127.0.1.1:57547>
CEDAR:6001:Failed to connect to <127.0.1.1:57547>

Thanks,
Joseph

Browse profiles for Free! View photos of singles in your area.