[Condor-users] I second that.....

...as in Tom T's situation, when I submit a Matlab job the output does not return to the submit machine. That is unless the job executes and then ends with a error in the matlab code at which time the output is the error. Otherwise, when it executes OK there is no output?? Anyone?

I am running 7.4.0 on a mixed architecture lab. I have the central manager running on a ubuntu linux server (9.04) with 3 9.04 clients and 2 WinXP clients. I can successfully submit jobs from Linux to Windows or Linux to Linux with matlab but no output?

Thanks

Shawn

--
Regards,
Shawn P. Serbin

begin:vcard
fn:Shawn P. Serbin
n:Serbin;Shawn
org:UW - Madison;Forest and Wildlife Ecology (FWE)
adr:1630 Linden Dr.;;120 Russell Labs;Madison;WI;53706;USA
email;internet:serbin@xxxxxxxx
title:Graduate Research Assistant
tel;work:(608) 263-9107
url:http://rs.forest.wisc.edu/